We helped a national lab service provide fast, accurate Covid testing.
DCM designed, executed, and offered strategic support for a COVID-19 testing solution for one of Canada’s largest health-diagnostic providers.
In the wake of COVID-19, many organizations have had to dedicate significant resources to monitoring population health. Convenient, accurate testing has consequently become a crucial tool in maintaining public safety. A recognized leader in health diagnostics, our client needed a solution for streamlined self-testing and web-based results-gathering. Drawing from a 17-year relationship with DCM, they enlisted our healthcare team to help develop it and bring it to market.
Prior to the pandemic, we had been helping our client produce home-testing kits used to screen for cancer. When our client was engaged to design Covid-testing kits for the Canadian Border Services Agency, DCM played a critical role in the program by:
• Designing all kitting in accordance with rigorous Health Canada specifications
• Creating a solution to allow for visual observation of the testing—a key requirement for maintaining test integrity
• Creating a solution to ensure each kit was traceable
• Establishing protocols to ensure the secure transfer of patient information
The program launched successfully, and DCM currently executes and ships 250+ kits daily. We also provide a daily backfeed of shipments and recipients, after which patients’ records are deleted from our database.
- Conceptualized, developed and implemented a strategy for a critical at-home Covid testing program
- Developed compliant, easy-to-use, time-sensitive form factors for testing kits
- Ensured adherence to strict testing protocols
- Oversaw program tracking and measurement to refine program execution
- Ensured a future-proof business model that would serve as a foundation for similar home-testing programs
Let’s improve your healthcare operations.
Jason Kosman Healthcare & wellness team leader
See othersuccessful solutionsat work.
Automating workflows while navigating regulations
DCMFlex™ is the communication engine that consolidates crucial operational and safety communication across our client’s North American network.
Keeping communications smooth for Canada’s largest lottery provider
Deep experience and the ability to scale—just two of the many reasons our client has depended on us to execute critical operational communications for more than two decades.
We’ve helped a cultivator simplify COA labelling.
Thanks to our expertise in emerging markets, we created an automated printing solution that reduces the time, cost, and risk associated with the COA labelling process.