We’re helping a provincial healthcare authority meet front-line communication needs.
Our solution means our client can meet increased PPID standards easily and economically.
Greater focus on patient safety is requiring healthcare providers to meet higher standards for positive patient ID (PPID). This includes changes such as:
• Using at least two patient identifiers whenever taking blood samples or administering medications or blood products
• Including barcodes on most prescriptions when dispensing drugs
To meet these tightened requirements, our client needed to replace a plastic-card embossing system with barcoding technology.
We installed a mobile data-capture solution that produces labels and wristbands, with or without barcodes, quickly and economically. The solution is compact and flexible, allowing staff to print anywhere—nursing stations, patient registration desks, labs, X-ray clinics, surgery.
The solution requires minimal IT involvement during implementation, and operates separately from the mainframe system.
- Increased productivity through on-demand patient wristbanding across all healthcare functions and departments
- Integrated with existing legacy systems and patient data streams
- Eliminated cost and waste associated with unnecessary printing
- Significantly decreased equipment maintenance and supply costs
See othersuccessful solutionsat work.
Keeping communications smooth for Canada’s largest lottery provider
Deep experience and the ability to scale—just two of the many reasons our client has depended on us to execute critical operational communications for more than two decades.
We’ve helped a cultivator simplify COA labelling.
Thanks to our expertise in emerging markets, we created an automated printing solution that reduces the time, cost, and risk associated with the COA labelling process.