As an essential provider to the healthcare, financial services, and supply chain sectors, we are proud of the critical role our people play in getting these services to millions of Canadians during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 150 healthcare customers including Alberta Health Services (8,000+ beds province-wide); the national Extendicare network of 78,694 long-term care beds; and major hospitals ranging from Toronto’s University Health Network (1,300+ beds) to Quebec’s leading teaching facility, Hôpital du Sacré-Coeur de Montréal
- Patient wristbanding that safely tracks hospital treatment, and front-line forms that support critical care
- Prescription labels that enable pharmacies like Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix to dispense urgently needed medicine
- All Schedule I banks and over 250 local credit unions nation-wide
- Major grocery retailers including Loblaws, Metro, Sobeys, Super C, and others
- Bombardier, CN, CP, Canada Post, Purolator, FedEx Canada, and other national transportation/logistics providers that support critical supply chains in hospitals, pharmacies, grocery stores, and banks
We are taking every step possible to keep our employees safe as we continue to help our customers meet difficult operational challenges.