Like many health organizations today, the Saskatchewan Health Authority is an amalgamation of former individual health regions. DCM has provided communications support to many of them for over a decade. In 2017, when they came together as one, our teams began collaborating on a single platform that would centralize communications across the province.
Now, through our One-Touch Brand Management solution , the Saskatchewan Health Authority will have a single system that can house all clinical and non-clinical communication. Initially rolled out in the Saskatoon region, the solution has the ability to connect all of SHA’s 40,000 employees.
One-Touch Brand Management is a robust platform for controlling the flow of branded communication assets. It allows for high levels of customization while locking down core content and visual identity.
For SHA this means:
- One source and guaranteed consistency for all communications
- Adherence to all brand/identity standards
- A consistent experience for SHA users, with single, secure sign-on
- A consistent experience for patients that takes into account regional and language differences across the province
- Easy change management and scalability
- Insight and analytics regarding regulatory compliance and budgetary spend
- Cost-conscious decision-making
The implementation is part of what SHA calls a “system-wide transformation” and a “multi-year journey in collaboration with patients, health-care providers and partners across the health system”. DCM is proud to help enable that transformation in support of more efficient, harmonized care.